Friday, October 09, 2009

Calling All Prayer Warriors

Calling All Prayer Warriors

I want to recruit 100 people to pray for the Navigator Army Ministry on a daily basis. One of the ways I would like to encourage our men and women laboring among our soldiers is by showing a tangible effort on our part to pray for them. If you’ve noticed I’ve posted on my Blog a new format including Prayers of the Day. Would you please consider joining our prayer team and help us advance the gospel of Jesus and His Kingdom into the Army, the Nation, and the Nations.

If you’d like to join the team, please leave a comment in the comment section below each blog entry (even if its just your initials) at www.tobelikejesus.com . This will give a good indicator of how we are doing. Thanks for praying for us!



Click Here to Recieve Chuck's Devotional by Email

Please leave me your feedback by clicking on "comments" below.

© 2008, 2009 Following Jesus by Chuck Wood All Rights Reserved