Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Lesson Learned: God has a Plan

Don (Second from the left) and Randy (Far Right)

Lesson Learned: Recently I met Don Buege through our ‪#‎NoPlaceLeft‬coalition. During a recent phone call he mentioned that he knew a disciple-making truck driver that knew me. He explained that this man walked into his church office and rescued him at a crucial time in life. He was disheartened as a pastor and Randy took him under his wing and began to disciple him. Since then Don and Randy have become very close friends and have had a huge impact in Russia. It turns out that this Randy was the same man who took me under his wing 35 years ago and started me on my journey of following Jesus. I talked with Randy on the phone the other night and celebrated together how God has used us over these many years. Now everything has come full circle with all of us working together toward #NoPlaceLeft in Russia and the world. God has a plan and every once in a while we get to see behind His magnificent curtain. (Jer 29.11-13)


You can receive "Following Jesus" via email by subscribing below.
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz