Sunday, December 17, 2006

Day 10: Two Different Ministries, One Affect

"For John the Baptist has come eating no bread and drinking no wine, and you say, 'He has a demon!' "The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, 'Behold, a gluttonous man and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!' "Yet wisdom is vindicated by all her children."
(Luke 7:33-35)


I had been easing my buddy into a position of a palatable presentation of the gospel for two months. At the end of training one day, a zealous brother approached us, slammed a little New Testament on the desk and said "Read this!" Not my style and I was a little put out but asked my buddy what he thought. He replied, "I kind of needed a kick in the pants, I think I'll start reading it." Different is not necessarily wrong.

Day 11 - FOLLOW ME
Day 12 - Son Beams
Day 13 - Holy Airborne
Day 14 - Good Intel
Day 15 - A Little Book Learnin’
Day 16 - Pay Day
Day 17 - Even the Lone Ranger had Tonto
Day 18 - Telling It Like It Is
Day 19 - Takin' Out the Trash
Day 20 - The Master of His Trade