Monday, August 18, 2008

After 10 Years of Swordpoints it's time for a change



If you have been reading Swordpoint for a while you may have noticed a change in the way I’m writing. Swordpoint was my attempt to provide a very brief and simple military example (usually from my own experience) with a spiritual application. I have 365 of these little devotionals now and they will soon go to print. The books will be given to soldiers at no cost.


But now I’d like to shift gears in my writings and focus more on Jesus and what it means to be His disciple and how to disciple others. I’m simply calling it “Following Jesus.” I’ll be going through a Harmony of the Gospels and giving both commentary and practical tips on how disciple others. Although it will have a definite ministry slant, I’m sure you will glean things that will help you personally.


You won’t have to do anything but you will see some changes on the page. I probably won’t be able to write daily but I will try to make 3-5 entries a week. If you have friends who are interested in being Jesus’ disciple or discipling others, please encourage them to subscribe to the blog.




For questions or comments drop me a line at charleswood1@gmail.com