Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Revival for America?

Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand...Some of you know that the LORD has been waking me up for months now at 3:30am to pray. On Sept 13th the LORD brought Jeremiah 33 to mind. In October I was waking up at 3:30 every night for several nights in a row. I was led to Jeremiah 33 over and over again throughout the month of October. This morning, November 1st, at 3:30am the LORD got me out of bed (in a very persistent manner) and brought me back to Jeremiah 33. Yesterday I was listening to a message by Michael Frost talking about how to advance the Gospel in a post-Christian Context. It falls in line with Jer 33. I believe God is promising revival for America. I don’t know when but I know I'm supposed to pray. I feel a little crazy but I'm also am reminded of Ezek 33.1-6.


You can receive "Following Jesus" via email by subscribing below.
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz