Thursday, October 14, 2010

Everyday is Christmas

Matthew 1.18-25

…but kept her a virgin until she gave birth to a Son; and he called His name Jesus. (Matthew 1.25)

Everyday is Christmas

Recently I’ve heard a lot of talk about the 25th of December being a pagan holiday. And because I’ve discovered the godless emphasis on that day to worship false gods, I’m suppose to give that day back to them. I don’t think so! I personally think the pagans stole that day from God. Everyday belongs to Him. Somewhere along the line, Christians won that day back and began a unified effort to celebrate the One and only true God and the birth of His divine Son. So I’m going to continue to celebrate the birth of Jesus on the 25th of December. And I’m going to take back the 31st of October too. In fact, I think I’m going to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ everyday!

What has the world taken from you that you need to take back?


You can receive "Following Jesus" via email by subscribing below.
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz