Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jailbreak

Matthew 4.23-25

Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people. (Matthew 4.23)

Jailbreak

Even as I write, a neurological disease is slowly closing the prison doors on my mobility. But spiritually, I have been rescued from my bondage through the powerful truth of Jesus Christ. I have committed myself to following Him because He is my only hope. He has set me free! And there is hope for physical liberation, too - even if it is in the life to come. Mankind is imprisoned in so many ways. Basically you can boil it down to two: physically and spiritually. But Jesus came to break us out. As people becoming like Christ, we are joining Him in the great jailbreak. As we proclaim His message of good news and help others through the struggles of this life, we are setting the captives free, from both physical and spiritual bondage.

How are you helping people overcome their spiritual and physical bondage?


You can receive "Following Jesus" via email by subscribing below.
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz