Monday, June 25, 2007

Good Commo

Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:12-13)

In my 26 years of service I've been through 3 generations of radios. I found that no matter which radio, you could always establish good commo if you knew what you were doing. I heard, 'This radio is a piece of junk!' over and over again. I even said it myself a few times. But most of the time it wasn't the radio with the problem, it was the operator. It took time and effort to learn to use our communications gear effectively. It's the same with prayer and seeking God. There are those who have given up on prayer because 'it didn't work.' But let me assure you there is nothing wrong with the receiver, it's the transmitter. Seek Him with all your heart.