Friday, November 12, 2010

THE JESUS PRESCRIPTION

Read Matthew 9.18-34

“Daughter, take courage; your faith has made you well.” (Matthew 9.22)

THE JESUS PRESCRIPTION

My oldest son, Chuck, deployed to Afghanistan as a Infantry platoon leader. I could be wringing my hands and fretting every minute. But I have decided to take a dose of faith in Christ daily. I know that Jesus loves my son more than I ever could and that He has his best interest at heart. And through that faith, I have been healed of a plague that can be one the major contributing factors in heart disease and mental illness. It’s called anxiety. It’s more common than the common cold and is killing people every day. And when you think about it, it only makes sense to turn it over to Jesus and trust Him. I can’t be with my son - but He can. I can’t help my son - but He can. I have been healed of the disease called anxiety. (Philippians 4.6-7)

What is the scourge in your life? Have you brought it to Jesus in faith and asked Him to heal you?

You can receive "Following Jesus" via email by subscribing below.
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz