Sunday, January 28, 2007

Day 13 - Holy Airborne

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

I've said a C-130 aircraft is the best chapel ever built and being a paratrooper is a very religious profession. There are more sincere prayers offered up to God before a parachute drop on Thursday than there are in church on Sunday. Why? Because we want God's protection. And according to this passage of Scripture He delivers. Fear is the platform on which the bricks of courage are laid and God is the mortar that holds it all together. Is something causing fear in your life? Remember, He is with you, wherever you may be. SP01

Application: List your three greatest fears. Pray about them specifically and give them to God.

Day 11 - FOLLOW ME
Day 12 - Son Beams
Day 13 - Holy Airborne
Day 14 - Good Intel
Day 15 - A Little Book Learnin’
Day 16 - Pay Day
Day 17 - Even the Lone Ranger had Tonto
Day 18 - Telling It Like It Is
Day 19 - Takin' Out the Trash
Day 20 - The Master of His Trade