Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Day 16 - Pay Day

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 6:23)

I remember my first earned wages as a Private in 1977, $360. I thought to myself, ‘I'm rich!’ Although I managed to spend it pretty quickly it still seemed like a lot of money to me at the time. I had the opposite reaction when I learned in the Bible what my wages were going to be for all my many wrong doings. DEATH! I was bummed. But through God's grace He didn't leave us hanging. He gives us a gift we don't deserve. He cancels out the debt of death through His Son's own payment on the cross. All we have to do is endorse the check by placing our faith in Jesus Christ by following Him.

Day 11 - FOLLOW ME
Day 12 - Son Beams
Day 13 - Holy Airborne
Day 14 - Good Intel
Day 15 - A Little Book Learnin’
Day 16 - Pay Day
Day 17 - Even the Lone Ranger had Tonto
Day 18 - Telling It Like It Is
Day 19 - Takin' Out the Trash
Day 20 - The Master of His Trade