Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Careful Where You Aim that Thing

The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself." If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other. Galatians 5:14-15

My team leader and I snuck through the darkness into the opposing force’s perimeter. They knew something was up and I could hear them frantically communicating with each other. Suddenly, my own team leader began to yell, “They’re in the perimeter, they’re in the perimeter!” The next thing I knew, all three machineguns and other small arms turned toward the middle of the perimeter and opened fire. We had set up a perfect self-destructive ambush. I think Satan is busy doing the same to the Church. Once he’s got us shooting one another, his battle is almost won. Remember, friendly fire isn’t so friendly. SP199