Friday, February 15, 2008

PCS Prayers

In the course of time, David inquired of the LORD. "Shall I go up to one of the towns of Judah?" he asked. The LORD said, "Go up." David asked, "Where shall I go?" "To Hebron," the LORD answered. 2 Samuel 2:1

“Would you like to go to Italy?” “Yes, but let me pray about it.” Now why in the world would anyone have to pray about an assignment to Italy?! Because the Kingdom always comes first (Mat 6.33). Although my dream sheet was blank, I believe God guided me to exactly the right places at the right time in every assignment. He was my Branch Manager. He knew exactly what we needed and where we needed to go. Funny thing is, He often gives us the desire of our hearts. We did go to Italy and lived two blocks from the Med. Italy was so much more enjoyable knowing that God put me there. SP195

PCS – Permanent Change of Station