Friday, May 09, 2008

Submitted Those Supply Requests

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8

One of my primary duties as a Platoon Sergeant was getting the “Beans and Bullets” for my troops. I would submit daily resupply requests and status reports. One thing I could count on, no request, no supplies. And if you want to go from hero to zero, let your troopers go hungry. So you can bet I always made sure I got those requests in. Our heavenly Father wants our supply requests too. He has encouraged us to come to Him and ask for the things that we need and even the desires of our hearts. So submit those spiritual supply requests daily. SP258